Hi. I'm Simon. Inspired by Kyle MacDonald's quest to trade up to a house with only one red paperclip as a start, I thought I'd try a similar project/adventure with a slight twist... Everything has to be in two's or an item that technically comes in pairs! Here goes...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Where were you... the sequel

I cannot hide the fact I've not been here for a long time as the posts have a date stamp on them. *mutters*

Through one thing and another the project/adventure has not had any attention from me, but now it's time to try and kick it up the backside.

Trade offers are still welcome, and if they have to be postal then so be it. Just make some offers!

Also, please leave comments, well-wishing would be nice but constructive criticism will do :P

Simon.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Raymond James Francis said...

hey just wanted to wish you luck and whats happening to you? if this isn`t taking off then you need to bring it back and dont give up, I could trade you two things depends on where you are at this.

to people who says copycat, I say who are you hurting...just go with the flo and have fun

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Meeee said...

Hi, good to see a fellow swapper. :)

You should just advertise everywhere and anywhere you can, and hopefully out of the 100s who might see your link, one or two will offer some swaps.

It's been dead for me the past few weeks, but I'm gonna stick it out and keep going.

I guess there's no rush really, as long as you reach your goal eventually.

Good luck dude.

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
website promotion

View My Stats

My BlogMad Ranking