Hi. I'm Simon. Inspired by Kyle MacDonald's quest to trade up to a house with only one red paperclip as a start, I thought I'd try a similar project/adventure with a slight twist... Everything has to be in two's or an item that technically comes in pairs! Here goes...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Frist "Renter" - reposted !?

Unless its just at my end, this post seems to have disappeared, yet it still shows up in my list of posts in Blogger control panel / dashboard thingy... weird. Apologies if you've seen/read this already but I thought it only fair to make sure it's up here.

I'd like to introduce my first "renter" - Tor's Rants - check out his blog straight after reading mine and participating!! Thanks for the rent, mate :-)
Hope you get lots of hits.

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Les Becker said...

Although I use WordPress rather than Blogger for my actual blogposts, I've discovered this happens to me at times, too. Turns out, I've managed to hit "private" when I publish. Does Blogger have a similar feature?

Found you via BlogExplosion.. Hope you visit me, too!

11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
website promotion

View My Stats

My BlogMad Ranking