Hi. I'm Simon. Inspired by Kyle MacDonald's quest to trade up to a house with only one red paperclip as a start, I thought I'd try a similar project/adventure with a slight twist... Everything has to be in two's or an item that technically comes in pairs! Here goes...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

And, in other news...

Came across this today, the Stolen Sidekick saga. Seems that somebody is going to regret (regretting already?) not being honest. There is speculation that it's a hoax or a scam, but it looks genuine. Take a look if you haven't come across it yet, while I look into how to edit the template to show the current offers (if they are still current after the passing weeks!).

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Hi Cristina... as you may have guessed from the lack of activity on this project, I have lots going on at the moment... however I am going to look at some cheap flights websites to see if I can afford to come and trade with you. What were you thining of offering as a trade for my Two Red Paperclips?

**Note to readers: I would gladly accept sponsorship for a trip to trade with Cristina in Barcelona for the cost of flight only, no champagne or caviar just travel costs. I will return the favour with primo advertising. If you are in the travel industry you could be the official sponsor of the Two Red Paperclips project; now the One Red Paperclip project has reached its goal you have missed that boat but you can jump aboard this one!

OK, I know I haven't opened my life to the public yet like Kyle with his project, but I really don't crave the publicity (not saying he does) however I DO want a bit of fun and to meet some cool people. I have very limited funds for playing with this unfortunately, so sadly trades are limited to either postal (sucks), local (boring) or international (requires someone to jump on board who can see the potential for a bit of fun).
Simon :-)

5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
website promotion

View My Stats

My BlogMad Ranking