Hi. I'm Simon. Inspired by Kyle MacDonald's quest to trade up to a house with only one red paperclip as a start, I thought I'd try a similar project/adventure with a slight twist... Everything has to be in two's or an item that technically comes in pairs! Here goes...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Just a quick one...

I have a couple of minutes spare, going to work now then got to be somewhere tonight and most of tomorrow, so just popped in to post a quick "thanks" to those who have posted comments or sent emails in the last few days. Nice to get some interaction, if not offers of trades... I still have the Two Red Paperclips! More positings Sunday evening, when I get back into town. Until then, take care :-)

Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bitch from Hell said...

good luck to you, present storm sent me, i shall link you up in my blogroll, hope you get some traffic.... i will be following your blog faithfully.... neat idea
caralyn

1:58 AM

 
Blogger Simon said...

Cheers caralyn. Traffic seems to be on the up, particularly today. I would hope that is a result of nice people blogrolling me or putting links elsewhere... Thanks to you, and all the others :-)

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
website promotion

View My Stats

My BlogMad Ranking