Hi. I'm Simon. Inspired by Kyle MacDonald's quest to trade up to a house with only one red paperclip as a start, I thought I'd try a similar project/adventure with a slight twist... Everything has to be in two's or an item that technically comes in pairs! Here goes...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Objective One accomplished

I got me two genyooine red paperclips!! Okay, I actually have some other coloured ones, a stapler and some elastic bands too cos they all came in a set. The elastics will come in hand for my other pet project which will be launched soon.

Oh yeah, no sign of the flippin lead, so I'll have to borrow one off someone. Maybe the first trade could be two red paperclips for a USB A to mini-USB lead?? Thing is, I hopefully wouldn't have it long as it would be the next trade. Oh. Maybe not then. At least I am thinking. Oh hang on it's things in twos or pairs, but then again I'd have to trade off the pair of leads for the next trade so I wouldn't get to keep one. Crap! Hmm... this needs more thought!

Time now to promote the project, and get the URL out there.

All comments welcome... insults and naughty words will be removed. Of course.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
website promotion

View My Stats

My BlogMad Ranking